I can but it gets SO Frustrating at times :animecry:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,807 Reactions Received 47,931 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,146 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 2 January 2024 #1 I can but it gets SO Frustrating at times Reactions: Ahsoka, kimsguardian and Yelena_Belova
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 2 January 2024 #2 Technically yes, but only at the stick figure level. Reactions: Harmony_Starz
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,229 Reactions Received 59,308 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 2 January 2024 #3 i used to be good at it when i was elementary kid but now lol, the reality of life has ruined my art hands Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Harmony_Starz
i used to be good at it when i was elementary kid but now lol, the reality of life has ruined my art hands
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 2 January 2024 #4 Yes. But not well Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Harmony_Starz
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 2 January 2024 #5 I could in the past, but as I havent draw in over 20 years and I dont have the patience anymore, rn nope Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Harmony_Starz
I could in the past, but as I havent draw in over 20 years and I dont have the patience anymore, rn nope
DearEagleZ Joined 3 May 2022 Messages 1,739 Reactions Received 1,579 Location Cinema at Jupiter Website twitter.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,325 Fandom КиШ, НП 2 January 2024 #6 I suppose I could (not necessarily well but i can draw) Reactions: Yelena_Belova
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,596 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,414 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 2 January 2024 #7 yes but i don't have the time sadly Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 January 2024 #8 Yeah it's been a year Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Harmony_Starz