Can you guys suggest some older groups to listen to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hi! (my user name used to be SeonghwaChangbin so don't get it confused!)

So! I was wondering, since all i listen to is newer groups(2015-2019 debuted groups), i want to know some older groups!
I listen to BigBang,Teen Top, Super Junior, SHINee and 2ne1.
Please don't say Girls Generation because i've tried listening to them and their music isn't my type oof-
But suggest any other group! I'm always willing to listen to any kind of group!
And if you want, you may also suggest some songs that come from that group!



​



​
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well aside from sj and shinee we like different things. but

4 min might fit you seem to like gc.
exid
DBSK as 5 and as 2/3 via TVXQ JYJ
you might like the gc half of secret Try Poision , madona
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Well aside from sj and shinee we like different things. but

4 min might fit you seem to like gc.
exid
DBSK
you might like the gc half of secret Try Poision , madona
i'll check them out! I actually like some songs by exid and 4min! But i'll check the other ones out!
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
see i would have said tara but you hate snsd.

Infinite and 2pm

Try Kara then if you like sugar free... Step
Well, i didn't HATE them. Their music just wasn't my type i guess.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well, i didn't HATE them. Their music just wasn't my type i guess.
I assumed you meant the light happy fun stuff gee oh kissing you ect. When most folks say its not for them usually they are referencing those 3 maybe hoot or party.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I assumed you meant the light happy fun stuff gee oh kissing you ect.
Yeah. I don't listen to cutesy songs a lot. There are some i like tho. Mr Chu and some twice songs. I like some!
Some Red Velvet songs as well!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah. I don't listen to cutesy songs a lot. There are some i like tho. Mr Chu and some twice songs. I like some!
Some Red Velvet songs as well!
this is snsd not cute :)
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Big Bang and 2NE1 already covered I see :maheart:

f(x) (debuted 2009, practically disbanded):








2PM (debuted 2008, on hiatus):








Tried to give some time line and range with those ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread