- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
THE TITLE IS MISLEADINGI know but I said ten different languages if possible![]()
THE TITLE IS MISLEADINGI know but I said ten different languages if possible![]()
MY MISTAKE, I AM STUPID LIKE USUALLYTHE TITLE IS MISLEADING
it does in my french vanilla fantasybut the singer has to be Japaneseso no it doesn't work
![]()
nope change itit does in my french vanilla fantasy
PERFECT LISTJohanna Kurkela - Suojelkaa mua (Finland)
Florence and the machine- Breath of Life (UK)
DAOKO- Game (Japan)
t.A.T.u- Stars (Russia)
Caramell- Caramelldansen, lol (Swedish)
Faye Wong - Love letter to myself (China)
CLASH- Flying (Thai)
Rammstein- Sonne (Germany)
Enrique Igleasis- Dimelo (Spain)
Park Bom- Shameful (Korea)
Lol, almost forgot kpop xd
not a single soul on this planet enjoys that songCaramell- Caramelldansen, lol (Swedish)
great listYou Don't Know by Leon Bridges - USA
Bist du down by Ace Tee - Germany
7th Element by Vitas - Russia
Married to the Music by SHINee - Korea
Chase the Chance by Namie Amuro -Japan
Papaoutai by Stromae - France
Curi Hatiku by Soul Sisters - Indonesia
Danza Kuduro by Don Omar - Puerto Rico
Glorious by Foxes - UK
Temperature by Sean Paul - Jamaica
I know, even for a meme song it's super annoyingnot a single soul on this planet enjoys that song
I clicked away after 3 seconds...I know, even for a meme song it's super annoying
same here, it was my first thought the moment i entered this threadThis just made me realise how much I'm gonna miss Eurovision this year...![]()