Can you lucid dream? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think I have before but i don't like doing it cause my dreams are more boring if I have full control over them.
Instead it's more fun to have situations thrown at me and then just have decisions based on them.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Soogi

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nope and I don't want to. I think I have a few times and it was kinda boring. I heard they can also be bad for you mental health if you do violent things so I'mma just stick to my really strange dreams about pastel drag queens.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nope and I don't want to. I think I have a few times and it was kinda boring. I heard they can also be bad for you mental health if you do violent things so I'mma just stick to my really strange dreams about pastel drag queens.
Pastel drag queens? Your dreams sound fun :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pastel drag queens? Your dreams sound fun :maheart:
My dreams are super fun! I don't wanna change them because they're really vivid and usually hilarious.

I once had a dream that Luigi was chasing me down a dark alleyway :maheart:
I'm pretty sure I woke up crying but when I realized what had happened I couldn't stop laughing
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
my sister has been able to ever since she was young (she thought it to be normal), I can't
I cannot recall my dreams, only remembering a total of 2
I was semi conscious that I was dreaming, but that's the extent of it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread