Appreciation can you recommend me male underrated soloists albums (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Listen all Woohyun [with minor deviations] solo stuff is ballads. So there... Junsu does some ballads. Also, Yesung. . . And I know you said soloists, but I thought I would add the now defunct group 2 AM (not to be confused to 2 PM). Lee Hi does a f**k ton of ballads too...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Listen all Woohyun [with minor deviations] solo stuff is ballads. So there... Junsu does some ballads. Also, Yesung. . . And I know you said soloists, but I thought I would add the now defunct group 2 AM (not to be confused to 2 PM). Lee Hi does a f**k ton of ballads too...
Sure thing :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread