Can you relate with this meme? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
0BBEE8D3-32BA-4F81-8E4C-62CD2EDEF563.png


This is me with probably 80% of Blackpink's discography. The only BP songs I liked first listen were Whistle, Playing with Fire, Kill This Love, and Really but I like the majority of their discography now. This is also me with BTS Idol, there was so much going on in that song that it's hard to actually listen to it until u figure out what's happening LOL
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmm, not really? I do listen to songs 50 times and more tho cuz they are bops:sanapray:
I remember hating D4 with a passion... but the music video was so pretty... So I just watched it... over... and over... and then the parts of the song that bothered me the most... I just... got used to... and started liking it....
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I remember hating D4 with a passion... but the music video was so pretty... So I just watched it... over... and over... and then the parts of the song that bothered me the most... I just... got used to... and started liking it....
yeah most of the time when you only dislike a small part or a small thing within the song its easy to get over it with time
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't see the point in forcing myself to like something, I do things for my own enjoyment, not to fulfil anyone's expectations or anything like that ^^
If I'm unsure about a song I'll listen to it maximum 3 times before making a decision on whether I like it or not
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
lol yes, there are a few songs like this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread