can you share your favourite non-Kpop albums of 2020? (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'll gladly share these
:sakUwu:







OMG TASTE :maheart: :maheart: I honestly have just listed the Japanese ones I liked the most but I share a few of your own list
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Reo I'll listen to Astrid S album as it is the one of your list that I didn't try yet :sakUwu:
(I didn't listen to 5SOS either but I am not sure if I will like it)
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Reo I'll listen to Astrid S album as it is the one of your list that I didn't try yet :sakUwu:
(I didn't listen to 5SOS either but I am not sure if I will like it)
I really love Astrid S's album, its pretty cohesive as well.

I didn't like any of 5SOS's previosu stuff besides the singles like Youngblood, etc. but this album was the first one that i hearted all of the tracks
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I really love Astrid S's album, its pretty cohesive as well.

I didn't like any of 5SOS's previosu stuff besides the singles like Youngblood, etc. but this album was the first one that i hearted all of the tracks
maybe I could recommend an Irish album I liked recently :jenniesmug: I have already posted it in a thread of mine but here you go

 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@Reo I'll listen to Astrid S album as it is the one of your list that I didn't try yet :sakUwu:
(I didn't listen to 5SOS either but I am not sure if I will like it)
I haven't listened to the whole 5SOS album but the singles are all really good (No Shame, Teeth & Wildflower).
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Lady Gaga - Chromatica
I don't know about the first one but I agree with Dua Lipa :sakUwu:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
maybe I could recommend an Irish album I liked recently :jenniesmug: I have already posted it in a thread of mine but here you go

Ooooh I have my days where I listen to this exact music, it reminds me of soundtracks that would play for Telltale's The Walking Dead or Life is Strange, definitely saving this one :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ooooh I have my days where I listen to this exact music, it reminds me of soundtracks that would play for Telltale's The Walking Dead or Life is Strange, definitely saving this one :sakUwu:
It is a full cover album :sakUwu: It was originally released in 1995 by Radiohead
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Lady Gaga - Chromatica
I'm really sad I didn't like much of from Ungodly Hour besides Forgive Me and Do it :reallysadcat:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm really sad I didn't like much of from Ungodly Hour besides Forgive Me and Do it :reallysadcat:
You didn't like the title track or Don't Make It Harder On Me???? Those are two of my favourite songs all year!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You didn't like the title track or Don't Make It Harder On Me???? Those are two of my favourite songs all year!
which one is the title track? I think while listening to the songs after Do It I got so bored that I ended up skipping through the last few ones :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread