- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I wouldBTW KORRIGIERST MICH WENN ICH EINEN FEHLER GEMACHT HABE![]()
I wouldBTW KORRIGIERST MICH WENN ICH EINEN FEHLER GEMACHT HABE![]()
You have taste for sure even if I am more into rock than popTwins
alwaysTwins
Did you see the thread I made you yesterday LOLalways
what thread????Did you see the thread I made you yesterday LOL
You definitely will! I think my favourites are Nightcrawling, WTF Do I Know, Plastic Hearts and Hate Me@JakeyWantsCakey you know that I actually enjoyed more Folklore than I have thought I would so probably I'll enjoy Miley new album more than her previous works who knows
is that reminding you of first Avril Lavigne works? I have read that somewhere, if it is true then I will definitely love itYou definitely will! I think my favourites are Nightcrawling, WTF Do I Know, Plastic Hearts and Hate Me
I'd say that there's moments of Avril in there, yes.is that reminding you of first Avril Lavigne works? I have read that somewhere, if it is true then I will definitely love it![]()
AWESOMEI'd say that there's moments of Avril in there, yes.
I think the most accurate description I've heard is if HBO desided to do a dark and gritty Hannah Montana reboot LOLis that reminding you of first Avril Lavigne works? I have read that somewhere, if it is true then I will definitely love it![]()
hmm interestingI think the most accurate description I've heard is if HBO desided to do a dark and gritty Hannah Montana reboot LOL
Like my list of Korean favourite in 2020sadly, none x)
I liked Night Crawling, Prisoner and Bad Karma the most so farYou definitely will! I think my favourites are Nightcrawling, WTF Do I Know, Plastic Hearts and Hate Me