Can you suggest GGs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I want to try to get into more GGs but I don't like too many.

Could you suggest some that are close to EVERGLOW, ITZY, and MAMAMOO's styles?​
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Gas? Petrol and diesel are the only ones I know of. I'm not too knowledgeable in the area :wimwim:

Jk jk. My recommendations are:
Not that type - gugudan
The Boots - gugudan
Tika taka - weki meki
Picky Picky - weki meki
Oh! My Mistake - April
April story - April

I can also introduce you to some female soloists if you want ^^
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Gas? Petrol and diesel are the only ones I know of. I'm not too knowledgeable in the area :wimwim:

Jk jk. My recommendations are:
Not that type - gugudan
The Boots - gugudan
Tika taka - weki meki
Picky Picky - weki meki
Oh! My Mistake - April
April story - April

I can also introduce you to some female soloists if you want ^^
GAHHH! I hate Auto-Correct...

I'll check those out!!!!!!

I feel pretty confident in my female soloist knowledge!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You probably already know CLC right? They're the ones I think are closest to those groups. I'll list off some individual songs when I get back on my laptop from other groups that you may like.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You probably already know CLC right? They're the ones I think are closest to those groups. I'll list off some individual songs when I get back on my laptop from other groups that you may like.
I love CLC. I was thinking about them after posting this lol.

Thank you!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love CLC. I was thinking about them after posting this lol.

Thank you!
Thats good, I like CLC too :sanapray: 2NE1 and f(x) also may be your style although I think you probably know them too. If you dont I can give recs for them

As for songs that you may like:
OOMM-3YE
Color Me Rad-DHolic
We are a bit different-Evol
Fanci-Girlkind
We are Legendary-Sonamoo
Sugar Free-Tara
Crush-Weki Meki
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Thats good, I like CLC too :sanapray: 2NE1 and f(x) also may be your style although I think you probably know them too. If you dont I can give recs for them

As for songs that you may like:
OOMM-3YE
Color Me Rad-DHolic
We are a bit different-Evol
Fanci-Girlkind
We are Legendary-Sonamoo
Sugar Free-Tara
Crush-Weki Meki
Yes I know them, also amazing!

Sugar Free is great and ill check the others out!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I want to try to get into more GGs but I don't like too many.

Could you suggest some that are close to EVERGLOW, ITZY, and MAMAMOO's styles?​
saddly no as those three i no longer listen too as they are not my style.
I guess i could suggest groups i do not like at all LOL but that is not super positive :)
I think this last year has pushed me almost totally against CG as a main concept going forward.

I am staying away from Everglow just in case Yena joins so i will not have already buried them like the groups on my kill list.
ITZY i didn't care for the songs.
and we talked about MMM.

if i had to guess gidle might fit ya.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would recommend Brown Eyed Girls
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread