- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I was watching a couple videos on the topic and some are definitely really easy and distinctive. But to be honest, some of the ones in the videos I have so much trouble differentiating them, whereas others I have trouble seeing how they're the same subgenre. For example, in the videos, both Hello Bitches and Kill This Love are both categorized as trap, but I really don't see the connection other than they're both edm. Tropical house is easy to differentiate, maybe because of how overused it is. 
What do you guys think about this? Do you find it easy to tell them apart or not? Do you have a favorite subgenre? (personally I want more Big Room and Psytrance) If you actually have music knowledge am I crazy or is this common for people who don't know music theory well?
What do you guys think about this? Do you find it easy to tell them apart or not? Do you have a favorite subgenre? (personally I want more Big Room and Psytrance) If you actually have music knowledge am I crazy or is this common for people who don't know music theory well?
Last edited: