Yeah I had gotten eunwoo
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 11 March 2021 #1 Yeah I had gotten eunwoo Reactions: Abeamus, Willow and eclipsoul
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 11 March 2021 #2 When I found $$$ outside... like more than a dime. Like $5 Reactions: ADORA and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 11 March 2021 #3 I got Siyeon myself Reactions: ADORA
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 March 2021 #4 i got the only card left to complete my loona set for free Reactions: ADORA and Willow
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,338 Reactions Received 76,681 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,070 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 11 March 2021 #5 During the whole Valentines event pretty much Reactions: ADORA