Can you wake up in the morning without hitting the snooze button? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I cannot. :wimwim:
And I wake up super late too, so I think more than anything, this is just indicative of my really bad sleeping habits.​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I wake up every day at the same time which is kinda annoying because some days I want to sleep in but I can't. Speaking of which my body wakes me up at 7am every morning meaning I'm only getting 5 hours tonight. :nekosweat:

Very helpful tho
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah, I wake up every day at the same time which is kinda annoying because some days I want to sleep in but I can't. Speaking of which my body wakes me up at 7am every morning meaning I'm only getting 5 hours tonight. :nekosweat:

Very helpful tho
That's crazy, it seems useful? But I'd also hate it if my body did that to me. Also you should sleep
:chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
im too sleepy to do my night routine though :shamesica:

I usually sleep at 10pm everyday, this is way overtime smh.
Damn so healthy. Imagine sleeping before 5am :wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It depends on how much sleep I have gotten...
If I go to sleep at a reasonable time I will wake up like 5 min before the alarm even goes off (Although I often choose to snooze anyways, bcs well... it's nice to give myself time to get used to the thought of waking up)
If I don't go to sleep at a reasonable time I won't even hear the alarm and be able to hit snooze
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
okay maybe i stretched the numbers a little bit, i sleep at 10:30 to 11 :shamesica:

still, i dont know how you sleep at 5. arent you tired???
As another not sleeper it's... I like sleeping but not going to sleep
Also I have like.... specific times at which I will be REALLY tired, but if I don't fall asleep at those times, I struggle to fall asleep period. (Aka if I get past those times I forget time really easily)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
definitely, what I usually do is just stretching in the bed. plus, having a dog helps, this little monster doesn´t let me sleep a minute late :D
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
It 100% depends what I set the alarm for in the first place. For smth like work I literally get out of bed the second my alarm goes off before I start having second thoughts, even if i'm literally falling over cuz I haven't woken up properly yet i'd rather be on time for work. If it's plans with friends i'm a lot more lax with it obviously, but even school/college I very much just didn't give a fuck, the only thing I care about being late for is work.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
okay maybe i stretched the numbers a little bit, i sleep at 10:30 to 11 :shamesica:

still, i dont know how you sleep at 5. arent you tired???
All the time :wimwim:
But then when it gets to night time, I can't sleep lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I set one alarm and am up. The only time this doesn't happen is when I'm with my boyfriend and he is the one who has to get up. Then I let him hit the snooze button over and over and over again.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread