New MV Candy Shop(캔디샵) - Good Girl (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I like that it's not Brave Girls version 2. I wish there was more to the chorus, though. It's a kind of short song and doesn't have much going on for a sizeable chunk of it.

Also, wtf with Brave half-assing their debut. :jihono: I wanted to go check out the rest of their debut album, but their artist page isn't set up on Spotify, so they don't appear in search. And of course, Brave couldn't be assed to actually link to their Spotify from their YouTube description or Twitter like a competent company. So I had to find a fandom Twitter that had a direct link to it.

Even if this debut was the best thing ever, Brave Entertainment's artists have always been let down by the management, not the music.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Here's the Spotify link for those interested. I like Good Girl more with the Spotify version; it doesn't have the sound effects from the MV in it. Candy# is a lot of fun for a B side. Maybe they'll promote it a bit on music shows.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread