- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
While you’re walking that road,
I’ll be next to you
At the end of your packed day, I’ll be waiting
Matching your footsteps
At sometime, you’ll pass the steep cliffs
And you’ll be able to meet the fragrant wind
At times you face pain that almost seems like a lie
I won’t let go of your hand
The winter that seemed colder than usual
When it passes, an even more beautiful flower will blossom
Looking back at the faint wounds
I hope you’ll be able to talk about them as you laugh
I worry that my clumsy consolation will be a burden
If I could, I’d lend you my strength
Even on unfamiliar and busy days, don’t skip meals
Eat the most delicious thing
Don’t be hurt, its okay to take a break and go
You can’t sleep due to unsolved problems
Even if the pitch darkness spreads
Don’t worry I’ll be your small light
The winter that seemed colder than usual
When it passes, an even more beautiful flower will blossom
Looking back at the faint wounds
I hope you’ll be able to talk about them as you laugh
That cozy moonlight
When the night deepens, it’ll grow brighter
Passing dawn, the morning will shine
I’ll hug you whenever
I’ll be next to you
At the end of your packed day, I’ll be waiting
Matching your footsteps
At sometime, you’ll pass the steep cliffs
And you’ll be able to meet the fragrant wind
At times you face pain that almost seems like a lie
I won’t let go of your hand
The winter that seemed colder than usual
When it passes, an even more beautiful flower will blossom
Looking back at the faint wounds
I hope you’ll be able to talk about them as you laugh
I worry that my clumsy consolation will be a burden
If I could, I’d lend you my strength
Even on unfamiliar and busy days, don’t skip meals
Eat the most delicious thing
Don’t be hurt, its okay to take a break and go
You can’t sleep due to unsolved problems
Even if the pitch darkness spreads
Don’t worry I’ll be your small light
The winter that seemed colder than usual
When it passes, an even more beautiful flower will blossom
Looking back at the faint wounds
I hope you’ll be able to talk about them as you laugh
That cozy moonlight
When the night deepens, it’ll grow brighter
Passing dawn, the morning will shine
I’ll hug you whenever
Until the end of the tunnel...