Found [Card] BTS Jimin for trade! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Edit: traded
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
ok now you have to pull suga and give him to me for free :wonugl:
For free?! Fair enough. Although as I don't want to be down a card all I'd ask is for any unwanted card you get to be thrown my way. Even if it's an unwanted BG of no real value. At least I can trade it for something and not be down a card.
:sanapray: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Do you want Aisha for Jimin?

:sanapray:
Only because you asked, I'll let Jimin go for a non priority card lol. It doesn't seem very morale to hold on to Jimin for one of my priorities for obvious reasons! You ARE Jimin!
:saranghae:

So of course I'll trade him for Aisha with you! (Sorry this is costing you an Everglow card though).
:sanapray: :maheart:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Only because you asked, I'll let Jimin go for a non priority card lol. It doesn't seem very morale to hold on to Jimin for one of my priorities for obvious reasons! You ARE Jimin!
:saranghae:

So of course I'll trade him for Aisha with you! (Sorry this is costing you an Everglow card though).
:sanapray: :maheart:
BLESS YOUR SOUL
I love Aisha but I'll give anything for Jimin at this point LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread