Card Challenge: GG Ballad (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I posted the wrong day-DON'T JUDGE ME!

Anyways...I wanted to choose a ballad that I love to sing.
I really was about to choose one of my favorite solo ballads from either Minah or Sojin.
BUT I wound up choosing a song by Taeyeon.
Blue is just a really subtle and gorgeous song.
I think Taeyeon does a great job with delivering the chill emotions with the song.
Just all around a gorgeous ballad.

​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Such an awesome song!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread