- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I had a hard time finding songs I would consider RnB?
But I think I found something that mostly fits the criteria while being a bop.
Young by Baekhyun ft. Loco.
Honestly, this song is so good and I think oftentimes forgotten about when people rave about Baekhyun's solo work.
This is legit his best.
I could've also chosen a PLT song too.
Ok, actually I'm going to put them as an honorable mention.
But I think I found something that mostly fits the criteria while being a bop.
Young by Baekhyun ft. Loco.
Honestly, this song is so good and I think oftentimes forgotten about when people rave about Baekhyun's solo work.
This is legit his best.
I could've also chosen a PLT song too.
Ok, actually I'm going to put them as an honorable mention.