- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,390
- Reactions Received
- 75,459
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,033
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Thanks i was on a baby run it seems..Roulette 139
September 20 - 21 KST
Day 2 - The Roulette!
@Moguri @Abeamus @centen @RandAlThor @Nina @LoveYooShaSha @Chohee_nyang
Top 3 COC
1 - HxW Hoshi - requested by Centen
2 - Dasoni Hani - requested by Loveyooshasha
3 - Dasoni Hani - requested by Loveyooshasha
![]()
thank you!!Roulette 139
September 20 - 21 KST
Day 2 - The Roulette!
@Moguri @Abeamus @centen @RandAlThor @Nina @LoveYooShaSha @Chohee_nyang
Top 3 COC
1 - HxW Hoshi - requested by Centen
2 - Dasoni Hani - requested by Loveyooshasha
3 - Dasoni Hani - requested by Loveyooshasha
![]()
I normally start these earlier but luckily saw I'm late.Running behind, sorry friends!
Entering:
&Team Maki
2NE1 Bom
2NE1 CL
4Minute Jihyun
4Minute Gayoon
CoC options:
ETA: Omg, hitting enter a second too late.
- Me: NCT Yuta
- @RandAlThor: Tiffany 4
- @Moguri: After School Red UEE
- @Nina: Loona Odd Eye Circle Kim Lip
![]()
Thank you!! I know you didn't have to include my post at all.I normally start these earlier but luckily saw I'm late.
Only gonna use your coc and kim lip. I can't wait on the others. They would have to agree and post the coc.
@Chohee_nyang - Since you got OEC Kim Lip in this week's raffle, I have the COC you were looking for, ZB1 Matthew. Would you be willing to trade?Coc: Zb1 Seok Matthew
thank you!!Roulette 140
October 4 - 5 KST
Day 2 - The Roulette!
@Moguri @Abeamus @RandAlThor @Nina @Chohee_nyang @LoveYooShaSha @centen
Top 3 COC
1 - Yves 5 - requested by LoveYooShaSha
2 - Loona OEC Kim Lip - requested by Nina
3 - Yves 5 - requested by LoveYooShaSha
![]()