Official Card Roulette - [#140, October 4 -5 KST - OPEN] (134 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Nina
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,248
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@centen what can I give you for Rinji?
Assuming your trading card thread is more or less current (you have an EL7Z UP card listed that's not in your inventory), then it doesn't look like we have any overlap right now.

People rarely ask me to trade, though, so I'm sure I'll have her for a long time lol.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Assuming your trading card thread is more or less current (you have an EL7Z UP card listed that's not in your inventory), then it doesn't look like we have any overlap right now.

People rarely ask me to trade, though, so I'm sure I'll have her for a long time lol.
yeah I gave her to @Yachii - but I can get her back if he still has her, you know how he is with trading
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: centen

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Moguri I’m so desperate bc I’ve been collecting since they came out that I’m willing to give you my Seulgi 3.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I meant you can give me any card I don't have, it does not have to be one I'm looking for
*phew!* I was having retrets there. lol but I'll give you 2PM Junho and set up the trade. Thank ytou so much!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Cards Users no roulette this week. We’ll resume the first July weekend.
:sanapray: enjoy the break. I will for sure.
this was not the roulette announcement I was looking for... lol but ok enjoy your break!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@Cards Users no roulette this week. We’ll resume the first July weekend.
:sanapray: enjoy the break. I will for sure.
Happy June 3rd weekend Nina/Roulette(seems like u hv been doing all the roulette for mths/yrs straight at this point, u deserve a break. C u/or whoever roulette team is gonna be in next roulette) team 😀😃🙂😊
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

CARD ROULETTE 109
06 - 07
KST

Day 1 - Entering Cards!

@Cards Users

You can now enter your cards into the Roulette.

Rule 1: The maximum amount of cards you can enter is 5.
Rule 2: No duplicate cards are allowed to be entered by participants. This includes Cards of Choice; if someone has requested a card, you cannot request the same one.
Rule 3: Rare Cards can be entered.
Rule 4: Limited Edition cards can be entered as well.
Rule 5: You cannot enter Legendary cards or the Anniversary card
Rule 6: Depending on certain circumstances, you may receive the card you entered.
Rule 7: No take backs! Once you've entered your cards, please do not request to change them.
Rule 8: You agree that if you enter any cards, they'll be removed.
Rule 9: Cards can be entered the entirety of the First Day of the Roulette.
Rule 10: Cards will be drawn the Second Day of the Roulette.
Rule 11: Please inform us which batch/es you've completed when entering into the Roulette.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread