Official Card Roulette - [#140, October 4 -5 KST - OPEN] (130 Viewers)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Last edited:

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Dying at both getting all of the COC cards and that one of the COC was one I was trying to get rid of. :haylul:

@Moguri Can I give you XG Hinata to finish out the one common card I still owe you?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Nina
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Dying at both getting all of the COC cards and that one of the COC was one I was trying to get rid of. :haylul:

@Moguri Can I give you XG Hinata to finish out the one common card I still owe you?
Yep i was laughing at that too!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,136
Reactions Received
98,927
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,804
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yep i was laughing at that too!
My bad, I was too lazy/busy/overtired from getting in right head space/ready to sleep/enough rest to work on Sunday(today), so i dint edit to change my CoC after I read centen's roulette cards.

thnx Nina n roulette team(whoever is in roulette team now, I think just pinkie n Nina LOL)
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

CARD ROULETTE 113
31 Aug - 01 September
KST

Day 1 - Entering Cards!

@Cards Users

Rule 1: The maximum amount of cards you can enter is 5.
Rule 2: No duplicate cards are allowed to be entered by participants. This includes Cards of Choice; if someone has requested a card, you cannot request the same one.
Rule 3: Rare Cards can be entered.
Rule 4: Limited Edition cards can be entered as well.
Rule 5: You cannot enter Legendary cards or the Anniversary card
Rule 6: Depending on certain circumstances, you may receive the card you entered.
Rule 7: No take backs! Once you've entered your cards, please do not request to change them.
Rule 8: You agree that if you enter any cards, they'll be removed.
Rule 9: Cards can be entered the entirety of the First Day of the Roulette.
Rule 10: Cards will be drawn the Second Day of the Roulette.
Rule 11: Please inform us which batch/es you've completed when entering into the Roulette.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Entering:
ARTMS Jinsoul
NCT Dream Jisung
Treasure Yoshi
The Boyz Hyunjae
The Boyz Juyeon

COC: Viviz Umji
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread