COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Card Rules and Ask a Card Team Member (2 Viewers)

PuppyHazbin

it'll be a happy day in hell
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
It still counts, for the person posting they just need to show that either the card giving or card receiving is nothing. You can do a dash, put nothing, ect as long as one can tell they either aren’t receiving something or aren’t giving something. It has to be agreed upon like a normal trade as well
ok ^^ sooooo one other question, is there a way to know how many card's we've used up out of our 10?

PuppyHazbin

it'll be a happy day in hell
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
It still counts, for the person posting they just need to show that either the card giving or card receiving is nothing. You can do a dash, put nothing, ect as long as one can tell they either aren’t receiving something or aren’t giving something. It has to be agreed upon like a normal trade as well
and do the cards we trade off count or is it the cards we receive? i'm still asking too many questions :pepecry2:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok ^^ sooooo one other question, is there a way to know how many card's we've used up out of our 10?
Only by looking at what card trades you posted or agreed to that day

and do the cards we trade off count or is it the cards we receive? i'm still asking too many questions :pepecry2:
Ones you trade off count as well

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I hv a question:
Genuine question. Is it not possible to put the cards you trade to one user in one form?
:soob: Looking at this is like staring at words in a language I don't understand when I'm doing cards.

Done
i separated the holiday trades in case the same below happens to me as has happened previously to me before n i had to scramble to save my trades(sometimes the other user isnt as active/or as active as i am to notice changes, n i already had a trade cancelled involving sIeun within last 24 hrs cos of my flopping, n still hvnt resolved cos the other user has all my cards/no need of my cards)

Genuine question: how else can i post (a) making sure if i pulled rosé or seohyun holiday tat @/nadia_and/or_@/onlycalb still got my nmixx bae holiday/stayC sIeun holiday<tho I flopped again by not seeing the notif of CalB trading rose to me for sumin holiday instead, see below)

These are done

@Vikki @Melting cards were returned because Melting pulled Hikaru from dailies
At 00:28 23.12.26 kst I posted:
Trading with @nadia
Giving: le sserafim garam rare
Getting: zelo 3,5

Trading with @nadia
Giving: nmixx bae holiday
Getting: - see below in case I get it from dailys

Trading with @OnlyCalB
Giving: stayc sIeun holiday
Getting: - see below in case I get it from dailys

Trading with @nadia
Giving: see above
Getting: SNSD TTS seohyun holiday

Trading with @nadia
Giving: newjeans hanni limited children's day
Getting: WJSN EXY children's day

Trading with @OnlyCalB
Getting: Rose holiday(total #9 for 23.12.26 kst)

Thnx nadia, calb n cards team.
TLDR: traded - garam rare{#1} for zelo 3,5{#2,#3} ; bae holiday{#4} for seohyun holiday{#5}; hanni{#6} for exy{#7} & flopped at stayc holiday{#8} (I need new glasses[or a new brain to process my reading] for rose holiday{#9} which flopped, so: for rose(since i missed the notif earlier)-
User you'll trade with: @LoveYooShaSha
card you'll give: Rose Holiday
Card you'll receive: Stayc Sumin Holiday
Agree. Srry @Nina n thnx nadia n calb n nina/cards team for putting up with my trading[pls tell me how I can change how to post {whilst retaining the essence of giving my cards/anticipating 1 user getting card from dailys. I rmbr @Vikki or someone saying if a trade was posted BEFORE requesting dailys it wouldn't be tat the daily precluded the trade, buy idk if tats true anymore[or it wouldn't hv worked in my case anyway, since I requested my daily just before the new day n posted the trade BEFORE I knew if I got seohyun/rose holiday from daily.]

Tldr just tell me how to post my trades acceptably (even if it ends up voided) thnx cards team

NB for expediency sake I'll post again below my agreement to rose <--> StayC holiday card trade, srry again n thnx again
how do i post my trade(s) so tat the optimum result happens ie. both users get the card(s) as intended, regardless of dailys.

As I wrote in 2nd last sentence quoted,
Code:
Tldr just tell me how to post my trades acceptably (even if it ends up voided) thnx cards team
Meaning I'll post as other users post if u say so n possibly end up voided.

Thnx cards team. Pls ask me any questions if this post is not understood

Shou

Tell your mother I'll be there by ten ✧.*
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I hv a question:
how do i post my trade(s) so tat the optimum result happens ie. both users get the card(s) as intended, regardless of dailys.

As I wrote in 2nd last sentence quoted,
Code:
Meaning I'll post as other users post if u say so n possibly end up voided.

Thnx cards team. Pls ask me any questions if this post is not understood
i'm confused why i was tagged in the post but it looks like the post should be condensed

this next time:

Trading with A
Giving: le sserafim garam rare , nmixx bae holiday , newjeans hanni limited children's day
Getting: zelo 3,5 , snsd tts seohyun holiday , wjsn exy children's day

Trading with B
Getting: - rose holiday

if you're worried about missing things bc of dailies please split the request like this:

Trading with A
Giving: le sserafim garam rare , nmixx bae holiday , newjeans hanni limited children's day
getting: -

Trading with A
Giving: -

too many words and roundabouts in a trade request is bad and tl;dr is a real thing

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i'm confused why i was tagged in the post but it looks like the post should be condensed

this next time:

Trading with A

Trading with B
Getting: - rose holiday

if you're worried about missing things bc of dailies please split the request like this:

Trading with A

Trading with A

too many words and roundabouts in a trade request is bad and tl;dr is a real thing
Can cards team discuss n give an official rule pls? I acknowledge tat user base/card quantity is higher now n everything changed, I'd just like to know cards team has discussed this n I won't do it again in future.

Thnx for the fast reply.(as for being tagged, I think all cards team get tagged automatically[?] as ur new in cards team maybe u nvr got tagged here before(does nit explain if/why u not getting tagged re:Dec 1 post above me<unless u missed it/I'm mistaken)

Shou

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Can cards team discuss n give an official rule pls? I acknowledge tat user base/card quantity is higher now n everything changed, I'd just like to know cards team has discussed this n I won't do it again in future.

Thnx for the fast reply.(as for being tagged, I think all cards team get tagged automatically[?] as ur new in cards team maybe u nvr got tagged here before(does nit explain if/why u not getting tagged re:Dec 1 post above me<unless u missed it/I'm mistaken)
I'll bring it up to the team
& about the tag I meant I got quoted in the request thread but wasn't sure why

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I'll bring it up to the team
Thnx, I'll just not post similarly in future but I appreciate the discussion. At least there's not just dismissal n everyone would be able to know why(maybe just me, srry)

& about the tag I meant I got quoted in the request thread but wasn't sure why
I think I quoted ur post there re: vikki/melting trade being voided, to make my point.

Code:
U trade with user A
Cards giving: (trade 1) card X #1,#2; (trade 2) card Y; (trade 3) card Z
Gards cetting: (trade 1) card D; (trade 2) card E; (trade 3) card F
I think no other users will think up the preceding, but can I post sthg like it(or exactly) n get the optimal results I want[I hope] or is it still too confusing?{hoist by my own petard for breaking nina's brain by posting over trades over 10 cards previously n instigating the 10 cards a day trade rule) oh well, at least I hope nova's brain recovered somewat(I hope she ate yummy Xmas food/cookies over the holidays)

Shou

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Thnx, I'll just not post similarly in future but I appreciate the discussion. At least there's not just dismissal n everyone would be able to know why(maybe just me, srry)

I think I quoted ur post there re: vikki/melting trade being voided, to make my point.

Code:
U trade with user A
Cards giving: (trade 1) card X #1,#2; (trade 2) card Y; (trade 3) card Z
Gards cetting: (trade 1) card D; (trade 2) card E; (trade 3) card F
I think no other users will think up the preceding, but can I post sthg like it(or exactly) n get the optimal results I want[I hope] or is it still too confusing?{hoist by my own petard for breaking nina's brain by posting over trades over 10 cards previously n instigating the 10 cards a day trade rule) oh well, at least I hope nova's brain recovered somewat(I hope she ate yummy Xmas food/cookies over the holidays)
Ok

Oh that makes sense

I don't mind the use of semicolons, but the only problem with this format is that if you want the other user to agree on the understanding that daily card pulls may result in them not receiving a card involved in the trade (or vice versa), that trade format is not going to work because if you pull card Z from daily then you're not going to receive card F even if the other user was going to give it to you anyway.

I would recommend separating the trade requests like I did in my post above if you and the other user both understand that it may result in you not trading equal numbers of cards.
Trading with A

Trading with A
HOWEVER since we (cards team) are still discussing it, I don't want to give you all this information as fact when it's currently just my opinion:sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Ok

Oh that makes sense

I don't mind the use of semicolons, but the only problem with this format is that if you want the other user to agree on the understanding that daily card pulls may result in them not receiving a card involved in the trade (or vice versa), that trade format is not going to work because if you pull card Z from daily then you're not going to receive card F even if the other user was going to give it to you anyway.

I would recommend separating the trade requests like I did in my post above if you and the other user both understand that it may result in you not trading equal numbers of cards.

HOWEVER
since we (cards team) are still discussing it, I don't want to give you all this information as fact when it's currently just my opinion:sanapray:
Unofficially (since its still in discussion), previously when there were less users/cards; when I posted a trade tat I was satisfied with unequal trades (on MY PART ONLY) I also included the caveat-"pls give user A(not me) card X If I flopped n we'll resolve this between ourselves later"(this only works [1] I trust user A n they're active enuf, [2] pre-10 card limit era). I'd write sthg similar now/in future, but I'm trying to avoid breaking nina's brain if I do so(pls excuse my grammar) so any discussion/rule(s)/guidance would be appreciated.

Eg:
Trading with A
Giving: le sserafim garam rare(trade 1) , nmixx bae holiday(trade 2) , newjeans hanni limited children's day(trade 3) total #3 <pls give user A all the cards she doesn't hv, even if my part fails>

Trading with A
Getting: zelo 3,5 [trade 1] , snsd tts seohyun holiday [trade 2], wjsn exy children's day[trade 3]
Pls discuss also if <wordings in brackets [as written or similar) would be ok?

Thnx n pls take the time needed for discussion(if I had guidance prior to my post I would hv gone with day's way of posting)

Edit: im too OCD(or sthg) when it comes to cards, I always try to post so tat end result is satisfactory to both parties n unequal outcomes fall ONLY on my part if possible(or at least whole trade is voided) I can think of only a FEW trades posted n agreed where final outcome was sub-optimal(sIeun/sEeun; where my brain read wat it wanted n another trade where i dint do return where the other user later disagreed(realised they promised the card to someone else but forgot/I vaguely recall the details n dint agree to a takeback then) tat user seems to hv taken a hiatus(from cards/KS, maybe IRL happened to em-but tat trade colors all my offers: I try to make sure nthg like tat happens again_hence the way I post my trades/my offers are carefully made<except when I flop re: stayC sieun/sEeun sigh).end edit
/

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

I simply ask for all cards you’re trading with one user be in one form. It’s not a rule. More like be courteous to what we have to read and filter within one post. That trade was back and fourth from Nadia to Cal and “read the below if xyz.”
If you wanna ensure you don’t pull certain cards from dailies. Post your trades first thing when the day resets and post your dailies request last.
You don’t have to separate all your trades. Condense and simplify. That’s all.
First I'm genuinely srry n sincerely apologise.

Nextly, let's continue here n not derail the request/trade thead(I could hv done tat in the first place but it dint occur to me then.(n might hv disrupted my accepting calb's rose holiday.

Lastly, I promise not to do the same thing again(day's posts might be a guide to how I post in future) pls take all the time needed to discuss n give me guide/rules/advice on how to post similar trades(for future ref)
Not all cards team are the same so hopefully I dont break any cards team(again/or almost)

Happy boxing day!(day after xmas)

Edit: FYI the reason I dint post the trades before posting dailys request is I ran out of slots. [Hoist by my own petard, ig]

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I just had an odd thought
Would there be a way to trade the dailies in the case like me where i have whole decks.
i know Nina has said its hard to open the big goups and that might make it better.

ie i could trade the 2 dailies( ie any 2 rare or common korean cards) for a limited but ya still have to get into my deck to give me that one and pick it which seems to be teh issue..
gah just spit balling .

thanks for all the hard work.

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Would there be a way to trade the dailies in the case like me where i have whole decks.
i know Nina has said its hard to open the big goups and that might make it better.

ie i could trade the 2 dailies( ie any 2 rare or common korean cards) for a limited but ya still have to get into my deck to give me that one and pick it which seems to be teh issue..
gah just spit balling .

Youre free to do trades however you want.
Just remember your daily trade count and keep a list of commons and rares you trade away so we know what to give you for dailies.

If youre concerned about what you have and dont have and users having a hard checking your cards page.
This is different. I can suggest setting up a trade thread with a google sheet like how Abe has his set up.

:uwu: You don't have to worry about us. We still need to climb a mountain to give dailies to the 1500+ card holders.
I actually have an easier time than some of the other. Idk why it's doesnt take me as long as the others. I've been fighting my wifi for well over a month but it's blessed the cards pages on kps.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

gah just spit balling .

We can discuss it, but that seems a bit unfair to me because it means you can load up on limiteds (which are supposed to be harder to get) while sacrificing 2 commons or rares (which are supposed to be easier).

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
We can discuss it, but that seems a bit unfair to me because it means you can load up on limiteds (which are supposed to be harder to get) while sacrificing 2 commons or rares (which are supposed to be easier).
o.o i think i misunderstand the question?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
naw that wasn't the point. cuz i can still do that if ppl want to trade a limited for 2 rares ect.
I was really just worried about all the work.
lets say i trade 2 cards to a reroll person.

yall execute that trade
nuke the cards from me
give to the other person.
nuke their limited and
give it to me.

Then ill request those cards as dallies
and its executed

was thinking / asking if there was a cleaner way to do that by combining them into one action/request.

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
naw that wasn't the point. cuz i can still do that if ppl want to trade a limited for 2 rares ect.
I was really just worried about all the work.
lets say i trade 2 cards to a reroll person.

yall execute that trade
nuke the cards from me
give to the other person.
nuke their limited and
give it to me.

Then ill request those cards as dallies
and its executed

was thinking / asking if there was a cleaner way to do that by combining them into one action/request.
Ideally you post the trade and your dailies in one post and they're there to agree right after. So it all gets done in one go.

But there's no guarantee they will stick around or agree hours or a day later.

So, just doing it step by step is best.
or have them post the trade, and you agree and request your dailies in one post.

Am I reading this right?
Or am I still lost?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread