- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
don't be including limited edition sets 
for me it was ATEEZ bc I kept trading away them to complete sets and then when I finally got to collecting them i got stuck on wooyoung and hongjoong for like 3 months
my own dumbaxx fault really
also they are one of the groups that was consistently more popular except for the really common ones like seonghwa
also bts was really hard at the time but at least they kept getting pulled
for me it was ATEEZ bc I kept trading away them to complete sets and then when I finally got to collecting them i got stuck on wooyoung and hongjoong for like 3 months
my own dumbaxx fault really
also they are one of the groups that was consistently more popular except for the really common ones like seonghwa
also bts was really hard at the time but at least they kept getting pulled