Searching Cards im looking to trade (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
if you're looking, you wanna use the tag searching, not found.

i doubt u'd want one of mine, but if i get one u might want (I'm guessing a gg) ill see if i can get at chaeyeon lmao
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I doubt anyone is looking for these but I'm bored and want something to do so I'll trade these for something decent.



Wanna one should have some value :)

And dreamcatcher is deep you need teh girl with just 1 card out to really move but :)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Shit I have a AKMU Suhyun card or a NCT Jaehyun card but I offered Jaehyun to Yachii already-they just haven't responded yet. But I'd trade Suhyun for Dami <.<
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sadcat: too late
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd take the Jihoon of you but I've got nothing of substance for you...Mostly boy group stuff and Hwasa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread