Trading Cards to Trade (Ateez, Pristin, Wonder Girls) *Edited 2/27/22* (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
I'm really interested in your seventeen jun. I'll try to get you one of the cards you want or will you let me know if I do?:sanapray: (not trading snsd and exo)
i don't see anything, sorry. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
huge update!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

I WILL BE RE-ROLLING THESE CARDS SOON IF NOBODY TAKES THEM!!

Priorities:

Aespa
Weeekly
Twice








Red Velvet




fromis_9
Itzy



SNSD








Momoland
Cherry Bullet
StayC
Melanie Martinez
Oh!GG
SNSD TTS
Also interested in:

Apink






Got7






Day6





Blackpink



EXID




Wendy solo
T-ara
Taeyeon


Jessica
Mamamoo



Irene&Seulgi
Joy Solo

I'm willing to trade two common cards for rares and four commons/two rares for a legendary​
If you're going to reroll Hyunjae, you can have T-ara Hyomin for him?
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread