Cards while being inactive (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have some busy and stressful days so posting is a bit lower on my list of priorities. But it hurts, I'm stuck with cards nobody wants and I keep missing on cards I want :pepecry1:

@Ozymandias you know the pain
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Almost missed out on IOI Nayoung tho I was lucky to get her from @Panda with an assist by @Yili :sadcat:
Missed out on T-ara Eunjung and now almost on T-ara Soyeon too :yolk:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Almost missed out on IOI Nayoung tho I was lucky to get her from @Panda with an assist by @Yili :sadcat:
Missed out on T-ara Eunjung and now almost on T-ara Soyeon too :yolk:
i'm on top of it, the game is my beetch :ankha::ankha::ankha:

(even though i haven't completed a set in a while :haylul:)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i'm on top of it, the game is my beetch :ankha::ankha::ankha:

(even though i haven't completed a set in a while :haylul:)
Yeah and I haven't even posted a thread to celebrate completing IOI yet coz no time :haylul:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Almost missed out on IOI Nayoung tho I was lucky to get her from @Panda with an assist by @Yili :sadcat:
Missed out on T-ara Eunjung and now almost on T-ara Soyeon too :yolk:
I missed on Eunjung twice, on Hyomin, on Boram, and have nothing for Soyeon :wimwim: I'm very lucky
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah and I haven't even posted a thread to celebrate completing IOI yet coz no time :haylul:
i better see that thread in the next week, after all i am a pivotal character in its completion :chickill: :haylul:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm sorry for both of you, I hope you can start getting more cards that are good for trading or keeping :maheart: :sanapray:
I hope so :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Almost missed out on IOI Nayoung tho I was lucky to get her from @Panda with an assist by @Yili :sadcat:
Missed out on T-ara Eunjung and now almost on T-ara Soyeon too :yolk:
I'd trade Eunjung for a SNSD card if you get it, or a Vic card too. Just tat none hv dropped tat i dont hv while you were inactive. Dw, ill keep Eunjung safe or maybe you can get one by daily card. I doubt darlinblue will trade me any snsd or vic card is she gets one i dont hv.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd trade Eunjung for a SNSD card if you get it, or a Vic card too. Just tat none hv dropped tat i dont hv while you were inactive. Dw, ill keep Eunjung safe or maybe you can get one by daily card. I doubt darlinblue will trade me any snsd or vic card is she gets one i dont hv.
Yeah I hope I get one when I resume daily tasks in 2 days or so lol, I haven't even looked at trades recently since I'm not on much :haylul: 2 more days :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah I hope I get one when I resume daily tasks in 2 days or so lol, I haven't even looked at trades recently since I'm not on much :haylul: 2 more days :sanapray:
Uhm srry @bulletproof too if you get snsd or fx vic n you want my Eunjung card, its a race to see who gets a card i want n is willing to trade it to me(or a whole lotta eunjung drops just like 4m hyuna n gd.)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Uhm srry @bulletproof too if you get snsd or fx vic n you want my Eunjung card, its a race to see who gets a card i want n is willing to trade it to me(or a whole lotta eunjung drops just like 4m hyuna n gd.)
I'll look for them :sanapray: idk how some cards just go to the entire forum
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'll look for them :sanapray: idk how some cards just go to the entire forum
You dont hv to rn cos im keeping track, no available Taeyeon, YoonA, Yuri or Sooyoung or Victoria as of latest daily quests, (at least as i chkd). If you happen to get a daily card pls hit me up first if ur not keeping it. Unless randalthor or darlingblue hv a card u want. Im resigned to there being an open call/thread since we're in a hunger games cornucopia situation kinda, LOL. Whoever scrambles n is up to speed gets the pickings of the cornucopia, or the leavings.
I hope u understood all tat meandering wall of text.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You dont hv to rn cos im keeping track, no available Taeyeon, YoonA, Yuri or Sooyoung or Victoria as of latest daily quests, (at least as i chkd). If you happen to get a daily card pls hit me up first if ur not keeping it. Unless randalthor or darlingblue hv a card u want. Im resigned to there being an open call/thread since we're in a hunger games cornucopia situation kinda, LOL. Whoever scrambles n is up to speed gets the pickings of the cornucopia, or the leavings.
I hope u understood all tat meandering wall of text.
Lol yeah :lisalaugh: I don't plan to keep on any SNSD or f(X) card for now, so it will go for trade. And yeah, it's like hunger games, so tiring sometimes :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hope you´ll life gets less stressful ♥ and the cards will always be there for you, no worries.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Almost missed out on IOI Nayoung tho I was lucky to get her from @Panda with an assist by @Yili :sadcat:
Missed out on T-ara Eunjung and now almost on T-ara Soyeon too :yolk:
Muhahaha i almost got em :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread