- Joined
- 16 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,006
- Reactions Received
- 1,935
- Location
- ꒱ ↷🖇🥛🎐☁
- Website
- stan-pink-fantasy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Femalez
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Other
Oh gosh she must be screaming for help in that dungeon 😭wonder girls yubin...
Maybe just for youuuuu? Next year?cute pink dokyeom limited edition valentine cards![]()
weki meki doesn't have cards? that's news to meNoir, Cherry bullet, X1, Victon and Weki Meki
I know right but Noir is such a great group THEY SHOULD REALLY MAKE NOIR CARDS @Vikkiweki meki doesn't have cards? that's news to me![]()
you can't be doing this to me rnIt's funny you say that because I actually made Pink Fantasy cards when I was in Cards Team but then I accidentally deleted them or something like that so the idea was scrapped. 😔
you can't be doing this to me rn![]()
I wish but this is a GG centred forum and you can see how popular the third batch is.I know right but Noir is such a great group THEY SHOULD REALLY MAKE NOIR CARDS @Vikki
YepI wish but this is a GG centred forum and you can see how popular the third batch is.
Maybe for April fools day we should all get a jpop card through the dailies???NEO JAPONISM, Higeki no Heroine Syndrome, Kolokol, PassCode, Kamiyado and MIGMA SHELTER who are the only groups I stan
You can ask again though and isn't she like a legend in the biz?Ailee and I know she won't get cards because I am the only one who asked![]()