- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
i'd be more than happy if i got any of my ults tbh 
You don't have a card yet?!I just want all of EXO, RV, BTS and Black Pink... I don't even have 1 card yet though![]()
I'm a flopYou don't have a card yet?!
![]()
which cards do you not want to get?it would be much easier if you asked me which cards i don't want to getbut at the moment i'm focusing on collecting all loona cards
boy groups which aren't day6, astro and ateezwhich cards do you not want to get?![]()
i figuredboy groups which aren't day6, astro and ateezespecially i don't want to get the stray kids' woojin card because i know no one would even want to trade it for something else