News Carlyn from Z-Girls is engaged and pregnant (2 Viewers)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just recently learned about her fiancé, didn’t know she was pregnant as well. Congrats!🎉🎈🍾

*I really don’t see a future for Z stars they’ve been doing 0 for a year and three member left recently. A great idea but it needed a company with money and resources. For example the reason they’ve been inactive is because members don’t have equipment to record music and the company is just now taking classes on online operations. Though I’m not sure why they all couldn’t have came back to quarantine in Korea….
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just recently learned about her fiancé, didn’t know she was pregnant as well. Congrats!🎉🎈🍾

*I really don’t see a future for Z stars they’ve been doing 0 for a year and three member left recently. A great idea but it needed a company with money and resources. For example the reason they’ve been inactive is because members don’t have equipment to record music and the company is just now taking classes on online operations. Though I’m not sure why they all couldn’t have came back to quarantine in Korea….
Which members left? I know Joanne did but I didn’t hear about the others.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread