- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I have seen your hand though. A nice watch you have.Nope. No one has seen me.![]()
I have seen your hand though. A nice watch you have.Nope. No one has seen me.![]()
Everyone has. I wasn't even wearing a watch.I have seen your hand though. A nice watch you have.![]()
You were. A silver one.Everyone has. I wasn't even wearing a watch.![]()
What? No. I don't even own a silver watch.You were. A silver one.![]()
Then what was that I saw? A bracelet perhaps?What? No. I don't even own a silver watch.![]()
Nope. I clearly remember my palm being surrounded by chandelier crystals.Then what was that I saw? A bracelet perhaps?![]()
Taste.It's clearly dogs, cats are okay I guess. Dogs are great.