- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,320
- Reactions Received
- 55,069
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 283,890
they are wearing hanboks so it's fitting lolThwt swing looks like it was made during the era of the three kingdoms...![]()
have you seen the recent video of the two of them together (plus their mother??)I thought we would see a bit more of Chaeyeon
But super cute![]()
I have not, I never find the time to watch much videos recentlyhave you seen the recent video of the two of them together (plus their mother??)
it's all good mate - it's a nice interaction between the two sisters if you ever get around to itI have not, I never find the time to watch much videos recently![]()
I'll keept it mind!it's all good mate - it's a nice interaction between the two sisters if you ever get around to it