- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Honestly Chaeyeon's dancing is.... amazing
Top tier
I can never stop staring at it!
The first part of this video is an easy choreo from PD48, but the video should start at the part where she starts going off!
This one she choreographed herself!
Chaeyeon covering a lot of different GG songs of different difficulty
Chaeyeon covering BG songs
In my eyes she is a goddess, if I were to nitpick at any one part it would be her expressions. While they are nowhere near bad, her expressions tend to freeze up when she is nervous. When she is just having fun though they are perfect!
Top tier
I can never stop staring at it!
The first part of this video is an easy choreo from PD48, but the video should start at the part where she starts going off!
This one she choreographed herself!
Chaeyeon covering a lot of different GG songs of different difficulty
Chaeyeon covering BG songs
In my eyes she is a goddess, if I were to nitpick at any one part it would be her expressions. While they are nowhere near bad, her expressions tend to freeze up when she is nervous. When she is just having fun though they are perfect!