- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Source: Misayeon GQ KOREA
Yes, I am really active in expressing myself even in the work now
To me, freedom is expressing what I want to express. Like how Kristen Stewart wore converse with her dress at Cannes Film Festival, I want to be a person who breaks unspoken rules. Some people just think of idols as having a pretty or cute image or being full of aegyo, but I want to broaden this view. You can have this kind or that kind of image as an idol. I think an idol can be expressed in different ways.
when something unexpected happened, it will be really tough if i am alone. However there are 8 people beside me so it helped especially this year. We really like each other. We understand only each other better than other friends. we are now Family
Yes, I am really active in expressing myself even in the work now
To me, freedom is expressing what I want to express. Like how Kristen Stewart wore converse with her dress at Cannes Film Festival, I want to be a person who breaks unspoken rules. Some people just think of idols as having a pretty or cute image or being full of aegyo, but I want to broaden this view. You can have this kind or that kind of image as an idol. I think an idol can be expressed in different ways.
when something unexpected happened, it will be really tough if i am alone. However there are 8 people beside me so it helped especially this year. We really like each other. We understand only each other better than other friends. we are now Family
Last edited: