- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Don't forget the Japanese full album coming as wellOMG MORE TAEYEON STUFF!
My wallet isn't ready for that yet lmaoDon't forget the Japanese full album coming as well![]()
Wow I did not know that! Wait isn't another half of Duble Sidekick that MC person?I love Chancellor! He has such an angelic and beautiful voice.
Some of my favourites from him:
I'm sure him and Taeyeon will have a great song together because their voices are so nice.
Fun fact: Chancellor is one half of production team Duble Sidekick, they have 21 #1 songs in Korean charts. MLD Entertainment (Momoland) is a subsidary of Duble Kick Entertainment.
Yes, you're right! They also produced my favourite K-pop song ever (ZE:A's The Ghost of Wind)! Sadly they haven't been really active but they have so many gems, for both boy and girl groups.Wow I did not know that! Wait isn't another half of Duble Sidekick that MC person?
So this is the dude that made all those SISTAR/Girl's Day hits![]()
Weird that they outsource Momoland's songs when they themselves are hitmakers. I hope they make a comeback soon ^^Yes, you're right! They also produced my favourite K-pop song ever (ZE:A's The Ghost of Wind)! Sadly they haven't been really active but they have so many gems, for both boy and girl groups.
I never understood that either, they've been using the same producer who even isn't related to Dublekick Entertainment. They have quite a lot of obscure producers under their wing, the only one I can recognise is Tenzo & Tasco because they produced W1's Beautiful.Weird that they outsource Momoland's songs when they themselves are hitmakers. I hope they make a comeback soon ^^