Another song from Chanmina ~ I love her so much. 😭😭😍 I love the video so much, it's so pretty!!
Bom Joined 25 May 2019 Messages 83 Reactions Received 226 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 28 June 2019 #1 Another song from Chanmina ~ I love her so much. 😭😭😍 I love the video so much, it's so pretty!! Reactions: noir, Suzy, TaShye and 1 other person
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 28 June 2019 #2 I'm not familiar with her or her music but this was really good. Reactions: Deleted member 289 and Bom
Bom Joined 25 May 2019 Messages 83 Reactions Received 226 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 June 2019 #3 KimTaehyung said: I'm not familiar with her or her music but this was really good. Click to expand... You should check out more of her music, it's really good! Reactions: Suzy
KimTaehyung said: I'm not familiar with her or her music but this was really good. Click to expand... You should check out more of her music, it's really good!
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 July 2019 #4 The queen has comeback Reactions: Bom