Cheapest thing bought on amazon? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got a free message gun that normally sells for $120. I don't know if the order will fully go through but we shall see. I have also bought two hdmi cables for 1 cent each and they shipped within 2 days. I bought them just because they were so cheap lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I bought some towels and keychains a few times so probably those lol.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
It was $4-5 dollars at the time. I bought it to practice writing Kanji with:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread