Check in thread! (1 Viewer)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
In the process of clearing up my mind of negative thoughts.
I hope it works out for you, negative thoughts are hard to cope with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm anxious and sick so i've been in bed all day wasting my time on k-pop forums and trying not to dissociate :rosesmug:

i'm kidding about the wasting time here, of course. i adore it here and everyone is nice and supportive. this is such a good, positive idea for a thread !! :lovelycooky:

how was your day, too ??:bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: KPawz

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
i'm anxious and sick so i've been in bed all day wasting my time on k-pop forums and trying not to dissociate :rosesmug:

i'm kidding about the wasting time here, of course. i adore it here and everyone is nice and supportive. this is such a good, positive idea for a thread !! :lovelycooky:

how was your day, too ??:bigcatlove:
I hope you get better soon! Feeling yucky sucks.

I agree the forums are a nice place to be and thank you!

I’m doing pretty well! I’m at work but I made my first donation a couple of hours ago so I’m feeling just amazing :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I hope you get better soon! Feeling yucky sucks.

I agree the forums are a nice place to be and thank you!

I’m doing pretty well! I’m at work but I made my first donation a couple of hours ago so I’m feeling just amazing :nekolove:
thank you !!:pandalove: like my queens i.o.i said, it’s alright, it’s just a passing downpour :sanapray:

congrats !! i hope to make one soon too when i have a little extra money :)) i'm glad you're doing well, too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread