CHECK THE COASTAL POD TEAM GC !! (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
HAUDHUA LMAO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE !!!
CHECK THE DAMN GC
AND GIVE YOUR OPINIONS
THANXX
​
Hello guys
What Steph means is that we need to send the answers of a game but for that you guys need to agree/allow us to do it since it will be only 1 answer for all team :pepeheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and xtra
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
Hello guys
What Steph means is that we need to send the answers of a game but for that you guys need to agree/allow us to do it since it will be only 1 answer for all team :pepeheart:
wow working in the customer service will suit you :bobross:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi, litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@litc I blame you for telling her to do it lmao :headache:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi, litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
things needed to be done:chickill:
wingfrost would not have accepted that we send our answers alone
Yes master :sanapray: we will do well :pandahappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and xtra

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread