Appreciation Cheer up maruberry (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you very much, but srsly don't apologize! I can't expect ppl to do that if I LITERALLY do not even post on here most days in recent times!
Thank you anyways though!
No problem :sanapray: :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thank you very much, but srsly don't apologize! I can't expect ppl to do that if I LITERALLY do not even post on here most days in recent times!
Thank you anyways though!
slacker .....
 
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry and ADORA
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
maruberry loves Kai and Exo. so that´s all that is needed :), awesome taste.
and if you come on online when Vikki needs a card, that makes you a kind and helpful friend which is awesome.
keep it up, it´s great to see you more on the forum.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread