Appreciation Cheers to @Ozymandias (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Ozymandias, cheers to you for being one of the funniest people on KS.

You never fail to make me laugh with your wit/humour and since I've been on KS you are one of those I've become closest to. I've known you for many years (since the other place) and although we talked there we weren't as close as we are now.

Yet here on KS, every interaction and conversation we have is a pleasure and I can always rely on you to cheer me up, even if you don't know it.
:pikahappy::pandahappy:

SIXNINE will always be the only BG that matters!
:jenniesmug::pandatea:​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ozymandias

I absolutely love your sense of humor and easy going personality, I feel comfortable joking around with you all the time even though you have the ban hammer :haylul: You're a great friend who I have fun with everyday!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Ozymandias, cheers to you for being one of the funniest people on KS.

You never fail to make me laugh with your wit/humour and since I've been on KS you are one of those I've become closest to. I've known you for many years (since the other place) and although we talked there we weren't as close as we are now.

Yet here on KS, every interaction and conversation we have is a pleasure and I can always rely on you to cheer me up, even if you don't know it.
:pikahappy::pandahappy:

SIXNINE will always be the only BG that matters!
:jenniesmug::pandatea:​
wait 69 was a bg??......................
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Ozymandias, cheers to you for being one of the funniest people on KS.

You never fail to make me laugh with your wit/humour and since I've been on KS you are one of those I've become closest to. I've known you for many years (since the other place) and although we talked there we weren't as close as we are now.

Yet here on KS, every interaction and conversation we have is a pleasure and I can always rely on you to cheer me up, even if you don't know it.
:pikahappy::pandahappy:

SIXNINE will always be the only BG that matters!
:jenniesmug::pandatea:​
Thanks :sj_weary:
Yeah I feel we've interacted here and there forever but we can thank the Cards game for actually being active at the same time :jenniesmug:
I try not to take things too seriously but also to not seriously offend anyone lol :sanapray:

@Ozymandias when they see this:

I'm like Sana in this :lisalaugh:

 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Thanks :sj_weary:
Yeah I feel we've interacted here and there forever but we can thank the Cards game for actually being active at the same time :jenniesmug:
I try not to take things too seriously but also to not seriously offend anyone lol :sanapray:



I'm like Sana in this :lisalaugh:

Who's slapping your ass though?

:jenniesmug: :joysip:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A whole King! :taesip:
A steady trade partner.
Funny and makes me feel better about being on kps while at work :pandatea:
Cheers!
Thank you too for being online during work so I don't feel lonely :sj_weary:
And cheers to the mafia game, I feel we actually formed somewhat of a friendship through your mafia deception :lisalaugh:
Let's trade more :jenniesmug:

@Ozymandias

I absolutely love your sense of humor and easy going personality, I feel comfortable joking around with you all the time even though you have the ban hammer :haylul: You're a great friend who I have fun with everyday!
Same, I always get along best with people who get my personality/humor and respond likewise and you've been a pleasant but late discovery for me after all this time on the forums :lisalaugh:
Your online timings also help since I know I'll see you around at most hours :jenniesmug:
Keep visiting my profile and listening to Namsan tower :sj_weary:

wait 69 was a bg??......................
There's no real answer to this lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Also stan Senpai :pandacop:

Even though he’s always trying to take my cards :nayeonisdone:
Yes and I'll keep trying even at the risk of getting my ass slapped :sj_weary::wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yes and I'll keep trying even at the risk of getting my ass slapped :sj_weary::wimwim:
Sounds like you’re only doing that because you want to get your ass slapped :rosesmug: :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he deserves all the lovin :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread