Appreciation Cheers to @yellowcoat (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

So it was @yellowcoat's idea to make these cheer/cheer up threads. It's a great idea to make one of these once in a while or even once a day to give thanks to the users here and show them they are appreciated!

My first "Cheers" thread is for you @yellowcoat, as you really deserve it.

Your kindness and friendly nature is really special and having you on KS makes this forum even more brighter. It's users like you, of which there are many here, that makes me love this place so much. You are a joy to talk to and interact with. I hope you no that many of us appreciate your presence here. I hope you stay with us for a long time!
:nekolove::saranghae:

And I really hope you start collecting cards for yourself, as much as you love to give them away for free or trade, keep the ones you really want. No one will mind and we will help you out as you've helped us.
:sanapray::lisalaugh:​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the consensus every user has is

yellowcoat please for the love of god keep the cards you want please for the love of everything holy

the day that yellowcoat finishes shinee AND bap I'll probably celebrate more than my own collections LOL
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg this is so nice of you! thank you so much! well I like cards and cards don´t like me, I have never been much of a gambler and I have always lost any game possible. we always play games at work to take our minds off a bit and my nick is always "fourth place" :D. so my strategy is: if I help them collect, I won´t have any opponents :D :D :D.

we should definitely talk more though ♥ I´m slowly trying to be that annoying friend like San from Ateez or but I think I´m more like Key of SHINee, clap twice if you are getting the reference :D

THANK YOU.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@yellowcoat you better keep your next cards or use them to try and trade else I'll ban you :chickill:

No but really tho, you're one of the sweetest users around and I hope we see you around for a long long time, let's keep meeting online with good feelings as Dispatch would say :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
omg this is so nice of you! thank you so much! well I like cards and cards don´t like me, I have never been much of a gambler and I have always lost any game possible. we always play games at work to take our minds off a bit and my nick is always "fourth place" :D. so my strategy is: if I help them collect, I won´t have any opponents :D :D :D.

we should definitely talk more though ♥ I´m slowly trying to be that annoying friend like San from Ateez or but I think I´m more like Key of SHINee, clap twice if you are getting the reference :D

THANK YOU.
My BG knowledge isn't good, so I don't get the ATEEZ reference.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
tough words guys until I´ll get a card you want :D :D :D
Yeah when that happens, ask for a trade, everyone here would try getting you a card you want in return, don't just give it away :jisoosmh:
And although it feels good giving away cards to fans of the group, trading and engaging in this game is more fun trust me :nekolove:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@yellowcoat is one of the sweetest users around here who always cheers people up! Although I wish you were selfish yesterday and had taken Yongguk but oh well :wimwim: You better take the next card if I get one again :chickill:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah when that happens, ask for a trade, everyone here would try getting you a card you want in return, don't just give it away :jisoosmh:
And although it feels good giving away cards to fans of the group, trading and engaging in this game is more fun trust me :nekolove:
wells, seems they haven´t been doing that :D. which is ok, I get it sometimes you just don´t have those cards and hoarding cards is not my style. crying that I don´t have my beloved ones is :D. I´m good at that :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@yellowcoat is one of the sweetest users around here who always cheers people up! Although I wish you were selfish yesterday and had taken Yongguk but oh well :wimwim: You better take the next card if I get one again :chickill:
is that why you are so active these days? start playing with us! we need more cards to be pulled out ♥ and it´s always a pleasure seeing you around ♥
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
is that why you are so active these days? start playing with us! we need more cards to be pulled out ♥ and it´s always a pleasure seeing you around ♥
... maybe and thank you ^^
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wells, seems they haven´t been doing that :D. which is ok, I get it sometimes you just don´t have those cards and hoarding cards is not my style. crying that I don´t have my beloved ones is :D. I´m good at that :D.
Well the trade you want won't always come about so soon, sometimes you gotta be patient and hold on to them lol. Don't think they aren't trading with YOU, it's coz they are looking for better trades or to complete sets of their own :sanapray:
You'll get used to regular trading in no time trust me lol :pepeheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ninini, we are a bit exaggerating here, we all know I can be a total b*tch, but that´s a part of that :D. wasn´t Satan also an angel once? :D
see? ok nobody can be a complete angel :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well the trade you want won't always come about so soon, sometimes you gotta be patient and hold on to them lol. Don't think they aren't trading with YOU, it's coz they are looking for better trades or to complete sets of their own :sanapray:
You'll get used to regular trading in no time trust me lol :pepeheart:
you won´t believe but Ozy ... four years of business school here :D and look how dumb I´m. does that make me a socialist? :D according to the monetary policy of course :D
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
SHE'S GOT HER OWN GOAT
BUT GAVE IT UP FOR FREE
BECAUSE SHE LIKES GIVING PEOPLE GLEE

CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
CHEERS TO THE JUICE GOING DOWN MY THROAT
GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER
I DIDNT STUTTER
I MEANT WHOLESOME JUICE
NOW PEACE OUT YA DEUCE!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread