Trading Chen 4, 4Minute Jiyoon, P1Harmony Intak, Dean #2, AOA Jimin (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tell me what you have first :icgyu:
For trade just Jessica 5, 4Minute Hyuna, AOA Youkyung, Heize 3, and Cherry Bullet Kokoro.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am down for Jessica 5
Okay, let me double check with someone else since its a 3 part trade, if they say its okay I'll post the trade :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Do u still want verivery yongseung? I hvnt chkd if u got him but u asked abe for his verivery card, so i think i got it from roulette thru him.

The only card ur trading id like is also chen 4😪

If the trade with vikki doesnt work out ofc. :sanapray: :sakUwu::oliviakek::kokorohappy:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Do u still want verivery yongseung? I hvnt chkd if u got him but u asked abe for his verivery card, so i think i got it from roulette thru him.

The only card ur trading id like is also chen 4😪

If the trade with vikki doesnt work out ofc. :sanapray: :sakUwu::oliviakek::kokorohappy:
I still want him! I have other cards for trade as well btw
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I still want him! I have other cards for trade as well btw
Wat cards do u hv for trade?(i think vikki's trade is sealed n confirmed yes for sure, so ur chen 4 is gone)
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wat cards do u hv for trade?(i think vikki's trade is sealed n confirmed yes for sure, so ur chen 4 is gone)
I need to check as it has changed since multiple reroll
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
What are you looking for? @LoveYooShaSha
I will make a reroll today as I got nothing good
Wat r the cards u might reroll? Im ok with letting yongseung go to u for a gg card i dont hv tat u arent keeping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wat r the cards u might reroll? Im ok with letting yongseung go to u for a gg card i dont hv tat u arent keeping.
Solar 3, Stray Kids Woojin and probably one more card. I have to check who I can reroll
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Solar 3, Stray Kids Woojin and probably one more card. I have to check who I can reroll
Wat about AleXa? Oh it seems from ur last trade thread ur collecting AleXa, there dont seem to be any other gg cards u hv tat i might take (i hv chungha 5 ready). I think u will probably reroll these 3. Srry, u hv no gg cards ur not collecting/keeping i can take for yongseung, maybe after ur daily(?) :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wat about AleXa? Oh it seems from ur last trade thread ur collecting AleXa, there dont seem to be any other gg cards u hv tat i might take (i hv chungha 5 ready). I think u will probably reroll these 3. Srry, u hv no gg cards ur not collecting/keeping i can take for yongseung, maybe after ur daily(?) :sanapray:
I got two flop cards as dailies tbh. Kara Jinyoung and Winner Mino
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I got two flop cards as dailies tbh. Kara Jinyoung and Winner Mino
Tats too bad as i need KARA YoungJi n not JiYoung. Maybe next time then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sad :// maybe I will get a card you want through my rerolls?
We r after some of the same sets in 6th batch tho-LOONA 1/3, OEC n YYXY; n iv completed a few other gg sets in 6th batch so we'll hv to see. :sanapray: :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread