News Chen apologizes over engagement announcement (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
"Hello. This is Chen.

After worrying a lot about how I should express my feelings, it’s taken me until now to write to EXO-L.

I’m worried that I might hurt you through poor wording, but I want to first off apologize to everyone who has waited for all that time. I also want to express my apologies to EXO-L who must have been very surprised and taken aback by my sudden news.

When I first wrote that letter, it was my first time too experiencing such a thing, so I worried a lot about what I should say to EXO-L who’ve been together with me. Still, I wrote a letter because I thought that I needed to personally tell all of you first… however, my unintentionally lacking and poor wording caused disappointment and hurt, and seeing you experience that made my heart ache as well.

I don’t know if my feelings will be conveyed well, but I’m sincerely grateful for the love that you’ve given me and I’m more aware than anyone else that I am who I am now because of that love.

I want to apologize again for expressing my apologies to you so late. Also, I will show you how I’m continuing to try hard. Thank you."

Source​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he shouldn’t need to apologize for this
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
he shouldn’t need to apologize for this
He definitely shouldn't and it does seem like the apology is directly from him so the antis successfully made Chen feel bad about being happy
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
He shouldn’t have to apologise for making some ‘fans’ (looking at you Lysn app users) unhappy, but what is good is that he isn’t apologising for falling in love and becoming a father. Those who don’t like him now can sling their hooks because the other members have made it clear they’re not happy with those hating Jongdae.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh, I don't think this letter will change mind of those fans. They think dating and especially marrying ruins idol. They want him out of group, apology isn't going to be enough for them.
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wtf is wrong with those unsatisfied k exo-ls. Chen doesn't need to apologise for falling in love , they are seriously acting like he was their fiance or sth
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Abeamus
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
An update from SM (via Soompi)

112A6E9B-3E6F-4DFC-A1BF-AE17AAC7C7F3.jpeg


I adore all of this statement. SM are saying that they are standing by EXO on what THE MEMBERS DISCUSSED, that the three members not currently active would’ve also been involved, and that EXO call bullshit on the ridiculously lame attempts from antis to get Jongdae out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread