@Exo-L
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 13 October 2020 #1 @Exo-L Reactions: JimmyBacon and QueenB
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 13 October 2020 #2 I can't wait to hear his beautiful voice again!!
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 October 2020 #3 I can't wait it looks like its going to be another great
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 13 October 2020 #4 I'm so happy that the EXO members and SM did not listen to those idiotic antis. I can't wait to hear the song!
I'm so happy that the EXO members and SM did not listen to those idiotic antis. I can't wait to hear the song!
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 13 October 2020 #5 Ohhh the vocal king is back!! I'm really waiting. Is it October 15th?