CHEN GETTING MARRY *THEY GROW UP SO FAST T-T* (1 Viewer)

Support the him getting marry

  • a littel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I'm happy too.. I hope too many Exo-L don't have an aneurysm over this development, as they did a while back when confronted with the possibility of any of them dating...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm honestly happy for him. I think he'll make a great dad and husband. I just hope this is what all parties genuinely want for themselves so it doesn't wind up being a mess for any of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm so happy for him :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am honestly happy for him
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread