- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
This’ll take us into Spring nicely.It’s perfect. He is singing with so much emotion
I feel like i'm going to like his song better than the title I always love the songs he writes forExactly! Its also when we get to hear the song he wrote so double the excitement.
these teasers make me so excited for the photobooks
Flower sounds beautiful.Rest of the songs ^_^
I have to say, as much as I adore all the song previews, the timing of this album completely sucks. Its like SM just decided to throw this out there last minute. Jongdae’s got CBX concerts in Japan really soon (and a rumoured CBX comeback at the end of April which also makes no sense). He doesn’t deserve to have his solo debut now, he deserves it when he can have more time to shine.
Oh the aesthetic is strongEurgh, took your sweet time SM...
I know, its so pretty. This album is reminding me of when Taeyeon released her solo debut.Oh the aesthetic is strong
Lol this does give me 'I' vibesI know, its so pretty. This album is reminding me of when Taeyeon released her solo debut.
I think that pic is the poster for Flower ver tooHis first pic is staring right through my soul.
![]()
![]()
Oh wow, congrats to those who’ve ordered it with a poster!I think that pic is the poster for Flower ver too
Flower sounds beautiful.
I never expect SM to do thongs right at this point lol
Eurgh, took your sweet time SM...
just a few more days~I can’t wait anymore.
Hang on in there! Just the weekend to go and then it’ll be here.I can’t wait anymore.
he's got a voice of a god and no one can convince me otherwiseSurprise video compilation of Jongdae being just plain flawless.