Debut 첸 CHEN The 1st Mini Album ‘사월, 그리고 꽃 (April, and a flower)’ - April 1st (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:

(I could only watch it once because the F1 race is about to start, but it was beautiful)
tis beautiful and the song is very pretty as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i'm so excited for my albums to come in!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i'm so excited for my albums to come in!!!!!
All his photocards look so pretty!
I’m waiting for Ktown4u to ship out my April version of the album, then tomorrow when I’ve figured out what version of Astro’s Japanese album I want I’ll get the Flower version with it :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread