The fact that no one is talking about this talented human being and his solo is just plain sad.
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 1 April 2019 #1 The fact that no one is talking about this talented human being and his solo is just plain sad. Reactions: Jennie, Evergreen, Bopper and 3 others
Elliah Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 227 Reactions Received 1,002 Location exoplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 April 2019 #2 My favorite is Love Words Reactions: Suzy, Bopper, QueenB and 1 other person
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 1 April 2019 #3 I’m here, I’ve been streaming (using my sister’s spotify) ^_^ I think Flower’s my favourite, but I love all the other songs. Reactions: Suzy, Elliah, QueenB and 1 other person
I’m here, I’ve been streaming (using my sister’s spotify) ^_^ I think Flower’s my favourite, but I love all the other songs.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 1 April 2019 #4 Love words is really amazing, fave track of the album Reactions: Suzy, Bopper, QueenB and 1 other person
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 April 2019 #5 I can't wait to get my physical albums now~ Reactions: Suzy, Bopper and Elliah
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 2 April 2019 #6 I prefer Flower and Sorry not sorry. I am excited to receive my album now. Reactions: Suzy