Appreciation Chen's reaction to being #3 on Melon (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
His reaction was so cute. Congrats to him on getting #1. I’ve been wanting to check out his album so I’ll listen to it today.
:sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
he took the #1 spot now!


he deserves it :')
He's so precious!

And he's doing so well! Woah I'm so happy for him!!

Also what in the world is FLO? When did they introduce a new music streaming site? O_o
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elliah
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He's so precious!

And he's doing so well! Woah I'm so happy for him!!

Also what in the world is FLO? When did they introduce a new music streaming site? O_o
He's doing amazing!
Yeah FLO is a new chart. I had no idea until recently with Taeyeon's release and I saw people talking about it lol. I don't know exactly when it came but pretty recent, like mid March I think^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
he took the #1 spot now!


he deserves it :')
Especially since MelOn is the most used music site so a #1 on MelOn is great news :pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elliah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread