- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
chen was in an interview with some exols for this video, i haven't seen this yet actuallyI'm so confused tbh
I thought he broke up, and apologized for being single now lol, so I got confusedYou need to rephrase that title lmaooo
what's natural?You see-for some people it's natural.
However, some "EXO-L's" are perpetually single though because they claim to be EXO-L's and then get mad at Chen for not being single and being happily married with two kids. Then get mad at EXO for supporting him and loving him as a friend despite this very clear affront. So they are cursed bitches LOL.
You get what you deserve.
NOT talking about the girls in the videos just mad at the fake EXO-L's who can't stop picking at Chen. Because they are bitter.
Getting love and receiving love and being EXO.what's natural?![]()
this is the exact thing I thoughtI thought he broke up, and apologized for being single now lol, so I got confused![]()
I agree, this is natural, I'm pretty sure I did this in middle schoolSO is being blind as a bat and not noticing when people be throwing that shit at you. Like they clearly loving on you but you're not aware.