News Chen's Solo: release date and teaser released! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I looked around and didn't see any threads on this so I'm making this thread. If it's a duplicate, then let me know and I'll ask a mod to delete.

“April, and a flower” is set to be released on April 1 at 6 p.m KST.





Chen’s official website has also been launched here.

Pre-orders for the physical album are now open!​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
"April, and a flower" sounds really pretty and poetic :llama_squish:

Sounds like it will be a ballad album or something on the chill side.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uhhh this looks promising. can’t wait anymore for this
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wonder if they have preorders on amazon? Cause that's literally the only place I have spare money right now
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread